Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Baluster, Dr. Samuel Perry House, Franklin County, North Carolina
Balusters (Railing components)
- Original Format:
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Franklin County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 1405 Laurel Mill Road
- North Carolina