- Partial view with windows, Forsyth County Courthouse, Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Color slides
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
- 3 West Third Street
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The three-story courthouse is faced in limestone with a rusticated basement. Pilasters separate the windows above. The building was expanded in 1959-1960.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.097839, -80.244032