- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Triebel, Christian, 1714-1798 more info on Triebel, Christian, 1714-1798
- Loesch, Abraham, 1765-1843 more info on Loesch, Abraham, 1765-1843
- Krause, Johann Gottlob, 1760-1802 more info on Krause, Johann Gottlob, 1760-1802
- Marshall, Frederic William, 1721-1802 more info on Marshall, Frederic William, 1721-1802
- 621 S. Church St.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- The building was constructed to house the Single Sisters Choir.
- Architectural note:
- The two-story house's elements include Flemish-bond brickwork, arched openings, and a double attic. The original tile roof is intact. In 1812, dormers were added, and in 1819, a south extension was constructed.
Flemish bond (Masonry technique)