- Interior view with beams, Watts and Yuille, Durham, Durham County, North Carolina
Beams (Structural elements)
- Original Format:
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- This warehouse was built by the American Tobacco Company
- Historical note:
- This and other nearby tobacco warehouses were constructed as needed and named for company employees or associates. In 1981, Watts and Yuille was renamed Brightleaf Square and converted into a shopping center. The warehouse is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Buildings -- Remodeling for other use
National Register of Historic Places