- Stairs, George W. Wall House, Wallburg, Davidson County, North Carolina
Architecture, Queen Anne
Balusters (Railing components)
- Original Format:
- Color slides; 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Wall, George W. more info on Wall, George W., builder
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- Architectural Note: This house is noted as one of the finest examples of Queen Anne style architecture in the county. | Historical Note: The Wall family's lumber business provided the wealth and materials to construct such a large and detailed structure. The house is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Davidson County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 1 Motsinger Road
- Architectural note:
- This house is noted to be one of the finest examples of Queen Anne style architecture in the county.
- Historical note:
- The Wall family's lumber business provided the wealth and materials to construct such a large and detailed structure. The house is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.01019, -80.141899