- View, Nimocks House, Fayetteville, Cumberland County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Architectural Note: Nimocks House is an example of the coastal cottage form, with a small front portico and a large central chimney, a feature common to New England but rare in North Carolina. The interior finish is done in the Adamesque style. | Historical Note: Nimocks House is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- Nimocks House is an example of the coastal cottage form, with a small front portico and a large central chimney, a feature common to New England but rare in North Carolina. The interior finish is done in the Adamesque style.
- Historical note:
- Nimocks House is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Cottage Style (Decorative arts style)
Housing, Single family
National Register of Historic Places