- View, Avery House, Morganton, Burke County, North Carolina
Italianate (North American architecture styles)
- Original Format:
- Color slides; 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- Provenance: Alphonso Calhoun Avery (Civil War soldier, lawyer, conservative political leader, judge, historian) and Susan Morrison Avery, first owners. | Historical Note: The house is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 408 N. Green Street
- Provenance note:
- Alphonso Calhoun Avery (Civil War soldier, lawayer, conservative political leader, judge, historian) and Susan Morrison Avery, first owners.
- Historical note:
- The house is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Housing, Single family
National Historic Landmarks
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.06965, -76.605469