Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- View, Hopkins Chapel A.M.E. Zion Church, Asheville, Buncombe County, North Carolina
Gothic revival (Architecture)
- Original Format:
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Building: Hopkins Chapel African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church (Asheville, Buncombe County, North Carolina)
- Smith, Richard Sharp, 1852-1924 more info on Smith, Richard Sharp, 1852-1924
- Carrier, A. Heath (Albert Heath), 1878-1961 more info on Carrier, A. Heath (Albert Heath), 1878-1961
- Smith and Carrier more info on Smith and Carrier
- Miller, James V. more info on Miller, James V.
- 21 College Pl.
- North Carolina