- View, El Nido, Shelby, Cleveland County, North Carolina
Mission Style (Spanish Colonial Revival style)
- Original Format:
- Color slides; 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Swanson, Aurelia more info on Swanson, Aurelia
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 520 W. Warren Street
- Provenance note:
- El Nido was built for Maude Sams Gibbs and her husband E.W Gibbs.
- Architectural note:
- This bungalow exhibits the stuccoed Spanish Mission style with many exaggerated details.
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.291345, -81.54723