Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 7950 Westwinds Blvd NW
- Historical note:
- Favoni is listed on the National Register of Historic Places but burned in 1990. It is listed on the register as the Dr. Charles Favoni-Harris and William Shakespeare Harris House.
Historic buildings -- Fires and fire prevention
Housing, Single family
National Register of Historic Places
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.389454, -80.721774
- External Resources:
Historical Sketches of North Carolina: Dr. Charles Harris Biography
Dr. Charles Harris Will