- Partial view, Battery Park Hotel, Asheville, Buncombe County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Stoddart, William L. (William Lee), 1868-1940 more info on Stoddart, William L. (William Lee), 1868-1940
- 1 Battle Square
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- The fourteen-story brick hotel was built by E.W. Grove in a redevelopment project.
- Historical note:
- This structure is near the site of the first Battery Park Hotel, built in the Queen Anne style and razed prior to construction of the new hotel. The structure is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
National Register of Historic Places
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.59621, -82.557145
- External Resources:
National Register of Historic Places Travel Itinerary, Battery Park Hotel