- Front view, Ashe County Courthouse, Jefferson, Ashe County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Color slides
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Wheeler, Runge, and Dickey (Charlotte, N.C.) more info on Wheeler, Runge, and Dickey (Charlotte, N.C.)
- Wheeler, Oliver Duke, 1864-1942 more info on Wheeler, Oliver Duke, 1864-1942
- 150 Government Circle
- Historical note:
- The structure replaced the Old Ashe County Courthouse, which is now used as the Museum of Ashe County History.
Buildings -- Remodeling for other use
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.418736, -81.459044