- Partial view, Atlantic Bank and Trust Co. Building, Burlington, Alamance County, North Carolina
Art deco (Architecture)
- Original Format:
- Color slides; 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Hartmann, Charles C., 1889-1977 more info on Hartmann, Charles C., 1889-1977
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- Provenance: The building was constructed by Greensboro architect Charles C. Hartmann as a skyscraper for downtown Burlington. | Architectural Note: The building is nine stories tall with an Art Deco influence in the classical base, shaft, and capital composition. | Historical Note: The structure is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 358 South Main Street
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- The building was constructed by Greensboro architect Charles C. Hartmann as a skyscraper for downtown Burlington.
- Architectural note:
- The building is nine stories tall with an Art Deco influence in the classical base, shaft, and capital composition.
- Historical note:
- The structure was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984.
Financial institutions (Buildings)
National Historic Landmarks
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.093199, -79.437355