- East elevation, Grace Evangelical and Reformed (Lower Stone) Church, Rowan County, North Carolina
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings
- scale: 1/4 in. = 1 ft.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Brown, Ted Richard more info on Brown, Ted Richard
- Created Date:
- 8 of 11
Rowan County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Building: Grace Evangelical and Reformed Church -- Lower Stone Church (Rockwell, Rowan County, North Carolina)
- 2405 Lower Stone Church Road
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- German Reformed congregation, first owner.
- Architectural note:
- The interior was remodeled around 1880 and the belfry was erected in 1901.
- Historical note:
- A landmark of German culture in the western Piedmont, the church is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
National Register of Historic Places
Historic buildings -- Remodeling
Belfries (Equipment spaces)
Buildings -- Additions
Reformed (Reformed Church)
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.522515, -80.419803
- External Resources:
Grace Evangelical and Reformed Church (Lower Stone Church) Historic Marker