- South elevation, Phiefer House, Charlotte, North Carolina
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- scale: 3/16 in. = 1 ft.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Branden, James P. more info on Branden, James P.
- Created Date:
- 5 of 10
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Bon Rea Drive
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Pheifer family, first owner; George P. Houston, mid-twentieth century owner.
- Historical note:
- The home was built by freedmen to replace a dwelling that was destroyed in a fire. The home was moved to Bon Rea Drive from its original location on North College Street.
African Americans -- History
Buildings -- Repair and reconstruction
Dwellings -- Fires and fire prevention
Housing, Single family
Moving of buildings, bridges, etc.