- Floor plan and details, Ebenezer Church, Chatham County, North Carolina
Detail drawings (Drawings)
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings; scale: 3/8 in. = 1 ft., 1/2 in. = 1 ft., 1-1/2 in. = 1 ft., 3 in. = 1 ft.; 451mm x 585mm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- 2 of 2 | Drawing Note: The drawings are unnumbered, undated, and unsigned Historic American Buildings Survey ink drawings. | Provenance: Methodist congregation established in 1827, first owner | Historical Note: The congregation worshipped in this church, constructed in the early to mid-nineteenth century, until they moved to a late nineteenth century Gothic Revival building. The log church was destroyed in the 1970s.
Chatham County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Ebenezer Road
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Methodist congregation established in 1827, first owner
- Historical note:
- The congregation worshipped in this church, constructed in the early to mid-nineteenth century, until they moved to a late nineteenth century Gothic Revival building. The log church was destroyed in the 1970s.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.707778, -79.026389