Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Front and right side elevations, Badger-Iredell Law Office, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- scale: 1/4 in. = 1 ft.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Kaper, Joseph T. more info on Kaper, Joseph T.
- Plummer, D. Gordon more info on Plummer, D. Gordon
- Created Date:
- circa to
- 2 of 4 (1 of 2) | Drawing Note: The drawings are Historic American Building Survey black line prints. Two of the four drawings, numbers one and four, are missing.
Elevations (architectural drawings)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 1 Mimosa Street
- Historical note:
- The law office was moved to the grounds of the Mordecai House in the twentieth century.
- General note:
- The date is approximate.
Moving of buildings, bridges, etc.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.792564, -78.63395
- External Resources:
Mordecai Historical Park website