- Front entry, William Worrell Vass House, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 in.
- Item identifier:
- Vrettos, Constantine N. more info on Vrettos, Constantine N.
- Created Date:
- Provenance: Major William Worrell Vass (treasurer and executive officer of the Raleigh and Gaston Railroad), first owner | Historical Note: The house was razed in 1971. The site now houses the North Carolina Museum of History.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Major William Worrell Vass (treasurer and executive officer of the Raleigh and Gaston Railroad), first owner
- Historical note:
- The house was razed in 1971. The site now houses the North Carolina Museum of History.
Housing, Single family