- Cross section, William Worrell Vass House, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings; scale: 1/4 in. = 1 ft.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Vrettos, Constantine N. more info on Vrettos, Constantine N.
- Caldwell, Reginald R. more info on Caldwell, Reginald R.
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- 14 of 20 (14 of 21) | Drawing Note: The final drawing is unnumbered, so the drawings total twenty-one. | Provenance: Major William Worrell Vass (treasurer and executive officer of the Raleigh and Gaston Railroad), first owner | Historical Note: The house was razed in 1971. The site now houses the North Carolina Museum of History.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Major William Worrell Vass (treasurer and executive officer of the Raleigh and Gaston Railroad), first owner
- Historical note:
- The house was razed in 1971. The site now houses the North Carolina Museum of History.
Housing, Single family