- Front door details, Montfort Hall, Raleigh, North Carolina
Italianate (North American architecture styles)
- Original Format:
- scale: 3/8 in. = 1 ft., 1/2 in. = 1 ft.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Gupton, Archie P. more info on Gupton, Archie P.
- Created Date:
- 11 of 20
Detail drawings (drawings)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Percival, William more info on Percival, William
- Briggs, Thomas Henry, Sr., 1821-1886 more info on Briggs, Thomas Henry, Sr., 1821-1886
- Briggs and Dodd more info on Briggs and Dodd
- Dodd, James more info on Dodd, James
- 308 S. Boylan Avenue
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- William Montfort Boylan, first owner.
- Architectural note:
- The wraparound porch was added in the early twentieth century.
- Historical note:
- The home is the last surviving antebellum suburban villa in Raleigh, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- General note:
- Alternate Title: Montfort Hall, 308 S. Boylan Avenue, Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina
Housing, Single family
National Register of Historic Places