- Side view, Pittsboro Masonic Lodge, Pittsboro, Chatham County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 3 1/2 x 4 1/4 in.
- Item identifier:
- Hanks, Martin more info on Hanks, Martin
- Created Date:
- Architectural Note: The Greek Revival portico was added around 1849. | Historical Note: The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.