- Title page with site plan and notes, St. Mary's School East Rock Building, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- scale: undetermined; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Emma, Jeffrey more info on Emma, Jeffrey
- Created Date:
- 1 of 8
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Episcopal School for Boys, first owner; St. Mary's School, second owner
- Architectural note:
- The building was constructed with stone from the Capitol quarry.
- Historical note:
- The building lies within the boundaries of the St. Mary's College District, which is located on the National Register of Historic Places.
National Register of Historic Places