- South elevation, Coffey Log House, Pineville, North Carolina
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings; scale: undetermined; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Ellinwood, George H. more info on Ellinwood, George H.
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- 8 of 15 | Historical Note: The building was moved seven miles to its current location on the James K. Polk Birthplace Memorial site in 1967. Materials from the cabin were incorporated in the reconstruction of the larger pen of James K. Polk's birthplace.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 12031 Lancaster Highway
- Historical note:
- The building was moved seven miles to its current location on the James K. Polk Birthplace Memorial site in 1967. Materials from the cabin were incorporated in the reconstruction of the larger pen of James K. Polk's birthplace.
Housing, Single family
Presidents -- United States
Moving of buildings, bridges, etc.
Buildings -- Repair and reconstruction
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.078584, -80.88473