- West elevation, Pittsboro Presbyterian Church, Pittsboro, North Carolina
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- scale: 1/4 in. = 1 ft.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Morris, G. Keith more info on Morris, G. Keith
- Created Date:
- 7 of 14
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The church was renovated in 1875 following damage from a storm, and the Gothic Revival belfry was added at that time. In 1971, the church was restored to its 1875 appearance.
- Historical note:
- The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Architecture -- Conservation and restoration
Belfries (Equipment spaces)
Buildings -- Additions
Buildings -- Natural disaster effects
Gothic revival (Architecture)
National Register of Historic Places