Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Stained glass window detail, John Milton Odell House, Concord, North Carolina
Stained glass (Visual works)
- Original Format:
- scale: 1-1/2 in. = 1 ft.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Riddle, Tony more info on Riddle, Tony
- Adams, Lyn more info on Adams, Lyn
- Ham, Robert more info on Ham, Robert
- Created Date:
- 20 of 28
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.