- Door and window details, Josiah Bell House, Beaufort, North Carolina
Detail drawings (Drawings)
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings; scale: undetermined; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- De Martini, John more info on De Martini, John
- Created Date:
- 10 of 14
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Architectural note:
- The home represents the typical architecture of Beaufort, a two story frame building featuring a two-tier engaged piazza.
- Historical note:
- The house lies on the grounds of Historic Beaufort Restoration, which is a site allowing visitors to enter structures that typify local building forms. The building was constructed in the early nineteenth century.
Architecture -- Conservation and restoration