- Cornice and corner details, St. Michael and All Angels, Charlotte, North Carolina
Detail drawings (Drawings)
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings; scale: full scale; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Poetzsch, Paul Bertram more info on Poetzsch, Paul Bertram
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- 12 of 12 | Provenance: African American congregation and rector Primus Priss Alston | Historical Note: The church is the oldest traditionally African American mission church in North Carolina. It was organized with the help of Reverend Joseph Blount Cheshire.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- African American congregation and rector Primus Priss Alston
- Historical note:
- The church is the oldest traditionally African American mission church in North Carolina, and was organized with the help of Reverend Joseph Blount Cheshire.