- Second floor plan, Mann House, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings; scale: undetermined; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Chipman, Joseph more info on Chipman, Joseph
- Created Date:
- 3 of 13 | Description Note: All information regarding the structure comes from the delineator's research notes. | Provenance: Mrs. J. H. Mann, Sr., mid-twentieth century owner | Architectural Note: The building gained a new front porch and one and a half rooms to the rear in 1906. | Historical Note: The delineator estimates that the home was constructed in the mid- to late nineteenth century.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Mrs. J. H. Mann, Sr., mid-twentieth century owner.
- Architectural note:
- The building gained a new front porch and one and a half rooms to the rear in 1906.
- Historical note:
- The delineator estimates that the home was constructed in the mid- to late nineteenth century.
Housing, Single family
Buildings -- Additions