- Door details, Green Hill, Hillsborough, North Carolina
Detail drawings (Drawings)
- Original Format:
- scale: 1 in. = 1 ft.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Deremer, Doug more info on Deremer, Doug
- Rose, John J. more info on Rose, John J.
- Created Date:
- 24 of 29
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Provenance note:
- Charles Wilson Johnston, first owner; Fiber Industries, mid-twentieth century owner
- Architectural note:
- The delineators' research suggests that the front hall was added in 1820, the parlor was added in 1850, and the second floor of the home was added in 1890.
Buildings -- Additions
Housing, Single family