- Well house plans and elevations, Green Hill, Hillsborough, North Carolina
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings; scale: undetermined; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Deremer, Doug more info on Deremer, Doug
- Rose, John J. more info on Rose, John J.
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- 14 of 29 | Description Note: All information regarding the structure comes from the research notes of the delineators. | Provenance: Charles Wilson Johnston, first owner; Fiber Industries, mid-twentieth century owner
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- General note:
- Description Note: All information regarding the structure comes from the research notes of the delineators.
- Provenance note:
- Charles Wilson Johnston, first owner; Fiber Industries, mid-twentieth century owner
- Architectural note:
- The delineators' research suggests that the front hall was added in 1820, the parlor was added in 1850, and the second floor of the home was added in 1890.
Housing, Single family