- West elevation, All Souls Episcopal Church, Ansonville, North Carolina
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- scale: 1/4 in. = 1 ft.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Walters, Larry K. more info on Walters, Larry K.
- Created Date:
- 4 of 9
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Hwy 52
- North Carolina
- Historical note:
- The village of Ansonville was established in 1844 by local planters to support the newly founded Carolina Female College. The church is one of the few early buildings remaining in town.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.11492, -80.106054