- Southwest elevation, Mace House, Beaufort, North Carolina
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings; scale: 1/4 in. = 1 ft.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Vassiliades, Janetis M. more info on Vassiliades, Janetis M.
- Created Date:
- 5 of 17 | Description Note: Information regarding this house comes from the delineator's research notes.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- John Philpot Currin Davis, first owner.
- Historical note:
- The home was constructed in the early to mid-nineteenth century.
- General note:
- Description Note: Information regarding this house comes from the research notes of the delineator of associated drawings.
Housing, Single family