- East elevation, Lewis-Smith House, Raleigh, North Carolina
Greek revival (Architecture)
- Original Format:
- scale: 3/16 in. = 1 ft.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Binkley, James L. more info on Binkley, James L.
- Created Date:
- 5 of 11
Elevations (architectural drawings)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Blount Street
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The home received additions around 1912.
- Historical note:
- The building was moved to Blount Street from Wilmington Street in 1974, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Housing, Single family
National Register of Historic Places