- South elevation, Heck-Lee House, Raleigh, North Carolina
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- scale: 3/16 in. = 1 ft.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Goethert, R. Karl more info on Goethert, R. Karl
- Rosenberg, T. J. more info on Rosenberg, T. J.
- Created Date:
- 5 of 20
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Appleget, G. S. H. (George S. H.), 1831-1880 more info on Appleget, G. S. H. (George S. H.), 1831-1880
- 503 E. Jones Street
- North Carolina
- Historical note:
- The building is one of a trio on this block built for members of the same family at the same time. The home is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Architectural note:
- The design may have come from A. J. Bicknell's "Village Builder," 1870.
Housing, Single family
National Register of Historic Places
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.782424, -78.631833