- Partial view, Dunleith, Greensboro, Guilford County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Color slides; 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Sloan, Samuel, 1815-1884 more info on Sloan, Samuel, 1815-1884
- Created Date:
- Provenance: Robert P. Dick (Federal District Attorney, North Carolina Supreme Court Justice), first owner; W. L. Trotter (hardware business), second owner | Historical Note: During the Civil War, Sherman's troops under General Cox used the home as the Union Army's headquarters.
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Milton Road
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Robert P. Dick (Federal District Attorney, North Carolina Supreme Court Justice), first owner; W. L. Trotter (hardware business), second owner
- Historical note:
- During the Civil War, Sherman's troops under General Cox used the home as the Union Army's headquarters.
Housing, Single family
Wings (Building divisions)