- Window details, Jesse Piver House, Beaufort, North Carolina
Detail drawings (Drawings)
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings; scale: 2-1/4 in. = 1 ft.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Bynum, Coleman H., Jr. more info on Bynum, Coleman H., Jr.
- Created Date:
- 13 of 17
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 125 Ann St.
- Provenance note:
- Jesse Piver, first owner; William Piver (Jesse's son), second owner
- Architectural note:
- The home exemplifies Beaufort vernacular architecture, featuring the characteristic double-slope roof protecting the porch.
- Historical note:
- The house lies within the boundaries of the Beaufort Historic District, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
National Register of Historic Places
Housing, Single family