- First floor plan, Old Jail, Beaufort, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- scale: undetermined; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Patrick, William J. more info on Patrick, William J.
- Created Date:
- 2 of 11 (3 of 12) | Drawing Note: The title page was numbered 0 of 11 by the delineator, so there are twelve total drawings.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Historical note:
- The jail remained in use until 1954, when a new jail was constructed. The building served as a museum on site until it was moved to the Beaufort Historic Site in 1977.
- Architectural note:
- A long porch once existed in the front but has been removed. The original stair rail has also been replaced.
Buildings -- Remodeling for other use
Moving of buildings, bridges, etc.
Sashes (Window components)