- North elevation, Beaufort High School, Beaufort, North Carolina
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- scale: 1/4 in. = 1 ft.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Rink, James more info on Rink, James
- Created Date:
- 2 of 13
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Historical note:
- The building's date of construction is unknown. First operated as a tuition school, located on the Carteret County Courthouse grounds. The school is presumed to have been demolished.
- Provenance note:
- First operated by Ann Street Methodist Church