- Mantel details, Hasell-Nash House, Hillsborough, North Carolina
Detail drawings (Drawings)
Sections (Orthographic projections)
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings; scale: 1-1/2 in. = 1 ft., full scale; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Craun, Raymond more info on Craun, Raymond
- Ross, James H., Jr. more info on Ross, James H., Jr.
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- 17 of 19 | Provenance: Eliza Hasell, first owner | Architectural Note: The interior was finished in the Federal style. The home was restored in 1943. | Historical Note: The building is one of several tripartite villa residences in Hillsborough, though the tripartite plan was more popular among North Carolina's coastal planters. The home is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 116 W. Queen Street
- Provenance note:
- Eliza Hasell, first owner
- Architectural note:
- The interior was finished in the Federal style. The home was restored in 1943.
- Historical note:
- The building is one of several tripartite villa residences in Hillsborough, though the tripartite plan was more popular among North Carolina's coastal planters. The home is listed on the National Register of Historic Places as the Hazel-Nash House (an alternate name).
- General note:
- The house is also referred to as Pilgrim's Rest.
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.078876, -79.100287