- Longitudinal section, Dongola, Yanceyville, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings; scale: 1/4 in. = 1 ft.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Leonard, Wendell more info on Leonard, Wendell
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- 9 of 11 | Provenance: Jeremiah Graves (tobacco planter), first owner | Architectural Note: The front facade features triple windows and a tall Doric portico. | Historical Note: The home is considered the most monumental house in Caswell County and one of the grandest in the Piedmont.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Jeremiah Graves (tobacco planter), first owner.
- Architectural note:
- The front façade features triple windows and a tall Doric portico.
- Historical note:
- The home is considered the most monumental house in Caswell County and one of the grandest in the Piedmont.
Housing, Single family