- Partial view, White-Holman House, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 3-1/2 x 4-1/2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- William White (Secretary of State), first owner
- Architectural note:
- The home features late Georgian style interiors. The portico has been rebuilt from a photograph.
- Historical note:
- The house was moved from Morgan Street to New Bern Avenue in the 1980s, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Housing, Single family
National Register of Historic Places
Architecture -- Conservation and restoration
Moving of buildings, bridges, etc.