- West elevation, White-Holman House, Raleigh, North Carolina
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- scale: 1/4 in. = 1 ft.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Stott, Douglas L. more info on Stott, Douglas L.
- Created Date:
- 5 of 10
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- William White (Secretary of State), first owner
- Architectural note:
- The home features late Georgian style interiors. The portico has been rebuilt from a photograph.
- Historical note:
- The house was moved from Morgan Street to New Bern Avenue in the 1980s, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Architecture -- Conservation and restoration
Housing, Single family
Moving of buildings, bridges, etc.
National Register of Historic Places