- Front view, Hill Airy, Granville County, North Carolina
Greek revival (Architecture)
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 3-1/2 x 5 in.
- Item identifier:
- Gregory, Francis R. more info on Gregory, Francis R.
- Created Date:
- Provenance: Dr. Francis R. Gregory (physician), first owner; Francis R. Gregory, second owner | Architectural Note: The home's grounds housed a fine garden that was in the shape of a Maltese cross. | Historical Note: The house was constructed in early to mid-nineteenth century, and it is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Granville County (N.C.)
Hill Airy (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- State Road 1515
- Provenance note:
- Dr. Francis R. Gregory (physician), first owner; Francis R. Gregory, second owner
- Architectural note:
- The home's grounds housed a fine garden that was in the shape of a Maltese cross.
- Historical note:
- The house was constructed in early to mid-nineteenth century, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.334128, -78.613792