- Floor plan and longitudinal section of kitchen, Maplewood, Hillsborough, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- scale: 1/4 in. = 1 ft.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Kramer, Dick more info on Kramer, Dick
- Created Date:
- 9 of 10
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Mr. Jackson, presumed first owner; Turner family, late nineteenth century owner; D. E. Hollingsworth, twentieth century owner.
- Architectural note:
- In 1865, the home received an addition, a central hallway, and a staircase.
- Historical note:
- The delineator suggests that the home was constructed in the mid- to late eighteenth century.
- General note:
- Description Note: All information regarding the house comes from the research notes of the delineator of associated drawings.
Buildings -- Additions
Housing, Single family