- First floor plan, Richard Rustell House, Beaufort, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings
- scale: 1/4 in. = 1 ft.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Hough, Frank M., Jr. more info on Hough, Frank M., Jr.
- Created Date:
- 3 of 11
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Richard Rustell, Jr., first owner
- Historical note:
- The building was moved to the grounds of Beaufort Historic Site, a site allowing visitors to view and enter several local building types. The home currently houses the Mattie King Davis Art Gallery, which is the oldest art gallery in Carteret County. The Beaufort Historic site lies within the boundaries of the Beaufort Historic District, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Also referred to as the Jechonias Pigott House, circa 1831.
Housing, Single family
National Register of Historic Places
- External Resources:
Mattie King Davis Gallery - Research on the House