- View, Dodd-Hinsdale House, Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Color slides; 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Briggs, Thomas Henry, Sr., 1821-1886 more info on Briggs, Thomas Henry, Sr., 1821-1886
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- Provenance: The Hinsdale family, first owners, lived on the property until 1971. | Architectural Note: The house is an example of the Victorian mansions in the area. | The structure was renovated as a restaurant, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 330 Hillsborough Street
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- The Hinsdale family, first owners, lived on the property until 1971.
- Architectural note:
- The house is an example of the Victorian mansions in the area.
- General note:
- The structure was renovated as a restaurant, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.779722, -78.640833