- Detail, Dr. Leroy Chappell House and Office, Forestville, North Carolina
Detail drawings (Drawings)
- Original Format:
- scale: undetermined; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Warren, J. F. more info on Warren, J. F.
- Created Date:
- 11 of 18
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Purefoy family, first owner; Dr. Leroy Chappell (physician), mid-nineteenth century owner.
- Architectural note:
- At the turn of the century, the two-story side wing was added, and the front entrance and porch were removed. Chappell's office remains on the property.