- First floor door details, Kyle House, Fayetteville, North Carolina
Detail drawings (Drawings)
- Original Format:
- scale: quarter full scale, undetermined; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Shuller, Robert North more info on Shuller, Robert North
- Created Date:
- 13 of 17
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Bain, W. C. (William Carter), 1839-1920 more info on Bain, W. C. (William Carter), 1839-1920
- Corner of Hay Street and Market Street
- Provenance note:
- James Kyle (Scots merchant), first owner
- Architectural note:
- The exterior displays a blend of the Italianate and Greek Revival styles.
- Historical note:
- The home is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Greek revival (Architecture)
Housing, Single family
Italianate (North American architecture styles)
National Register of Historic Places