- Dining room details, Ruffin-Snipes House, Hillsborough, North Carolina
Detail drawings (Drawings)
Jambs (Opening components)
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings
- scale: half full scale, undetermined; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- McCormick, Warren E. more info on McCormick, Warren E.
- Created Date:
- 12 of 13
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Building: Ruffin-Snipes House -- Peter Browne Ruffin Homestead (Hillsborough, Orange County, North Carolina)
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Peter Browne Ruffin, mid-nineteenth century owner
- Architectural note:
- John Berry is the attributed builder. Berry updated the home by remodeling the rear rooms and adding the Greek Revival style front porch in the 1840s.
Housing, Single family
Greek revival (Architecture)
Dwellings -- Remodeling
Buildings -- Additions