- North elevation, Ruffin-Snipes House, Hillsborough, North Carolina
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- scale: undetermined; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- McCormick, Warren E. more info on McCormick, Warren E.
- Created Date:
- 6 of 13
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Building: Ruffin-Snipes House -- Peter Browne Ruffin Homestead (Hillsborough, Orange County, North Carolina)
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Peter Browne Ruffin, mid-nineteenth century owner
- Architectural note:
- John Berry is the attributed builder. Berry updated the home by remodeling the rear rooms and adding the Greek Revival style front porch in the 1840s.
Buildings -- Additions
Dwellings -- Remodeling
Greek revival (Architecture)
Housing, Single family